US Passport



Applicants Age 15 & Under New Passport
Applicants Age 16 & Over New Passport
Applicants Age 15 & Under Lost or Stolen Passport
Applicants Age 16 & Over Lost or Stolen Passport
Passport Renewal
Passport Additional Pages
Passport Name Change
Second Passport
Extension of Validity of a Second Passport
Extension of Validity of a Replacement of Lost Passport
Replacement of a Mutilated Passport
Correction of Inaccurate Data

Two (2) Types of Travel Documents for U.S. Citizens:

  • U.S. Passport Book – valid for travel by air, sea and land
  • U.S. Passport Card – Not for travel by air. Valid for land and sea crossing between the USA and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean

What is a “passport”?

A passport is an internationally recognized travel document attesting to the identity and nationality of the bearer. It is issued by a government to its citizens or subjects, and entitles the bearer to protection by his/her own country when traveling abroad. Although, this does not preclude another country from making their own visa requirements.

A passport is not recognized as a valid travel document until it is SIGNED by the bearer.

For persons 16 years of age and older, a US passport is usually valid for ten years from the date of issue. Otherwise, it is valid for five years.

Before you travel, please be sure to make a photocopy of your passport and leave it at home and take a second copy with you in case your passport is lost or stolen.

US passports are being issued for travel to all countries, but special permission is required from the U.S. State Department for travel to Cuba and Northern Korea.

Rich Snippet Title
Article Name
How to Obtain a US Passport
Short description of Article

For the safety of your passport, we recommend delivery by courier.  If there were a delay, we would be able to track or trace it.

Please send all required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or MasterCard) by courier to:

1930 18TH STREET NW, UNIT #1

Travel Smart. Travel Safe.  Register your trip on-line with STEP, the U.S. Embassy Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.  It’s free.  So why not make it part of your travel planning and personal security?

U.S. embassies and consulates assist nearly 200,000 Americans each year who are victims of crime, accident, or illness, or whose loved ones need to contact them in an emergency. Although it is unlikely, should natural disaster, terrorism, or civil unrest strike during your foreign travel, the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate would be your source of assistance and information. By registering your trip, you help the embassy or consulate locate you when you might need them the most.


Travel the World Visas acts only as an agent, and accepts no responsibility for the services of any Travel Agent, Consulate, Passport Agency or Embassy in connection with the granting of visas. We are not responsible for delays, loss of passports or damage caused by such service providers or the U.S. Mail.
Requirements and fees are for U.S. Citizens only. Contact Travel the World Visas for information on other nationalities.
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Sorry but all fees are non-refundable.